Monday 4 January 2010

is this it?


Up in Edinburgh it's far to cold to even consider dipping a toe out of bed let alone leave the house to attempt any kind of physical activity. This has lead to me sleeping in till 1pm staying up till 3am reading books and blogs, watching the classics (Labyrinth+Withnail), listening to guilty pleasures and eating obscene amounts of left overs (of which I still have lots). I haven't changed out of my PJ's or worn makeup since new years day. Oh what a start to 2010. I simply must get my optimism into gear and my assignments done or i will fail at life. o


Hear it.

Magic Dance - David Bowie

Ben Cocks - The Blackbird Song.


Florence + the Machine - You've Got The Love (The XX Remix)



Read it.

A.H.W.O.S.G - Dave Eggers

The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde

Lula - Why did I never know you existed?

i-D - Abbey Lee and Georgia Jagger have the 'Hot Lips'.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment